Need Fanuc Testing ?
Fanuc testing is available. CNC West has over 100 test rigs for GE Fanuc control boards, drives, monitors, motors, power supplies, keyboards and encoders. The GE Fanuc fault diagnosis is mostly done from GE Fanuc CNC controls. The test rigs include all series 6, 10 and 11, both analog and digital OA controls. Full series OB controls and several versions of the Zero model C control series. Extensive drive and motor testing facilites from DC through to the latest BETA i combo.
Test charges range from $60.00 USD to $600.00 USD dependent on complexity, and does in most cases include cleaning of the item.
- Monitors: Full testing available on GE Fanuc CRT based monitors, including color, and monochrome. Also tests on earlier versions of the LCD/MDI units.
- Drive & Boards: GE Fanuc Testing is available on GE Fanuc drives, AC spindle and servo and DC axis (velocity control units from the M series).
- ALPHA module: Fanuc Alpha Servo, Spindle and Power Supply Module.
- ALPHA i modules: aiSV, aiSP, aiPS, aiR, aiC and High Voltage (400VAC versions).
- BETA servo amps from PWM, FSSB series.
- FANUC BETA i units: BiSV, BiSV I/O, BiSV HV
- BETA i combo units: BiSVSP, Bi SVSM
- Control PCBs – Master boards, graphics, axis pcbs, rom, i/o can be tested at CNC.
- Power Supply Units – All GE Fanuc CNC psu’s can be tested at CNC’s facilities
- AC motors – AC and Alpha servo motors are testable.
- I/P Units – Input power supplies for GE Fanuc controls.
- System memory 6, 10, 11, 0A, 0B, 0C, 15, 16, 18, 21 can be tested for faults. memory cards for GE Fanuc series 6 and 11 systems.
Visit Fanuc Alarms section because it details alarms, errors, codes and above all where to locate on your faulty product.